Thursday, September 12, 2013

9.12.13

  Bjork is a force of nature; I thought of this taking my dog-child for a walk tonight. I thought of the video clip of her viciously attacking this Chinese reporter in an airport: Bjork had her child with, who was very young at the time. She was only carrying out motherly instincts to protect from potential threats, and I would feel very threatened by paparazzi lighting up flash bulbs in my face and prodding me with questions and microphones. That reporter is lucky.

   I thought of my own placement of Scorpio in my natal chart, which I am grateful, for without it, I would be a spineless jellyfish lacking intensity and sexual desire. Whether or not you believe in   astrology to be accurate or not is of no consequence because I believe enough for the both of us.
  Anyway, as I'm walking Jameson, a Suburban passes at a rather high rate of speed and I wonder what I would do if a car were to come up or down over the hill at us, swerve and veer right into us, with myself jumping high enough at the last minute to just be vaulted in the air and landing relatively unscathed in the grass while JB takes it head on, splitting his skull clean open or possibly being trapped and drug under the car. I imagine his little legs twitching from underneath the wreckage with nothing but his pitiful whimpers and utter confusion to counter the deathly silence that follows a car accident.

  It makes my blood boil to even think of it. Yes, I think of some rather morbid scenarios but in such a situation I feel a person is partially excused from their actions, due to nature having taken over. I am not condoning murder or violence in the least but extreme conditions demand extreme responses, and that, to me, is an extreme condition. For some, the flight response is more active but if you kill my kid (fur-bearing or not), I'm probably going to fucking kill you with my bare hands, especially if it's right in front of me as that would be.
  I would simply cease to be anything but emotions and primal rage; I would see red, as the saying goes.   A crime of passion. Temporary insanity. All that shit.

  Sometimes I really feel like all of us, every single person, is just one fragile psychotic episode away from being institutionalized. I work with them, so I know that some people are truly just sick, but what about the rest of us? I mean, some would argue that Bjork is a little off to begin with but was what she did to that reporter really that far-fetched as to something you would do? Your first instinct is to protect your young; it's engrained in our DNA so much that no amount of primping will ever alter it.
  I think we often forget or, at the very least, suppress our animalistic natures to the point that we begin to dissociate from it, and that's not necessarily good. That means we forget our humble origins and think much more highly of ourselves then we probably should. We're animals, people; human animals and it is what the fuck it is. Deal with it. We're not perfect and to dress yourself up every day and carry yourself in a way that says your shit doesn't stink is rather sickening, at times.

  Domestication, civilization are great things but at the end of the day we live on a planet with other animals, and those animals live by a simple code called nature. But not to worry, we haven't completely lost touch with this code: we do still exact our power at the top position in the food chain by striping the land from these other beasts for our own purposes and killing every fucking thing that gets in our way; this we've come to label as progress, so it doesn't upset anyone.
  The leaders of this human monkey movement keep their subordinates in the dark about important things by feeding them the things they think they want to hear, or what they want them to hear, all the while keeping the minions content with fat food and plenty of drink.

  For the record, I apologize for the political/socio-economical diatribe, because I'm talking about nature here and she follows her own rules. I'm not saying to go out and start kicking peoples' asses or rip anyone's face off with your bare hands but if you do, under an extreme condition where you're acting out of some deeper drive or force for the protection of your own safety or that of others, then just know you have my deepest understanding and excusal.
  You're exempt, in my book. And it's not just me; apparently Texas agreed with this father when he beat his daughter's attacker to death with his fists. He's not a criminal: He's a father, and he didn't do anything a single one of us wouldn't have done ourselves. We're all calm and collected and reasonable now, so of course dispatching the man seems rather brutal but just imagine yourself walking in on some creep raping/molesting your daughter, no matter what age she is. Nuff said.

  No matter how you try and dress it up, suppress or deny it, you're a force of nature so just don't ever forget that; nature won't let you, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment